Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wow! I forgot how much fun it is to play hide and seek! Addi has finally grasped the concept but she never counts all the way to 10, mostly only to 5, not cause she can't but cause she gets too excited to find me. She cracks me up. When she says "ready or not here I come" she says "ready for not here I come!" instead. I was reminded what it was like to play the game when I was a kid. Didn't seem to matter if I'd gone to the bathroom before the game or not I'd always have to go while sitting in my hiding spot. Xander was so funny. He'd stick with who ever was counting and help them look. He was the one to find me a few times. I think that game is a new favorite along with "head, shoulders, knees and toes", which we played a few times today as well. io'm so worn out now between cleaning up the house, mowing the lawn and chasing Xander. he has been getting into a lot of trouble in the last month. He figured out how to climb over the back of the sectional where there is an empty corner and no way out. He also figured out how to slide the coffee table over to the sliding glass door and unlock and open it. He also figured out the child proof latches on the computer desk and now he knows how to open the disk drive and he kinda hangs on it. Then, today, he starts sldiing chairs over into the kitchen and sucking on my dirty wash clothes that are in the sink or he'll play with the answering machine. I have needed a shower ever since I mowed the lawn and I don't dare too when he is awake. I'm so scared he'll escape. A few months ago I found out I had a rib out of place. Well. I think it is out again and I'm scared to back and have it adjusted again cause it hurt a lot after he did it last time but I realize no matter what I'm gonna be in pain. Well. Now that my husband is home I think I'm going to attempt to get the shower in sometime this evening.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ha ha... at our house it is "hide and no seek." They play it right; they just don't say it right. Hope the rib heals quickly!